Skiable Acres 1,600
Vertical Drop 1,604′
Base Elevation 10,300′
Summit Elevation 11,904′
Most Snow in Colorado!
Annual Snowfall 465 natural inches
Season Early November – Early April
Lift Capacity 11,000/hour
Comfortable Crowd 5,000 skiers
Wolf Creek’s seven lifts service incredibly beautiful terrain, over 1,600 acres.
- The Magic Carpet (Magic Carpet Lifts, Inc.) is a moving conveyor lift for the Wolf Pup Program.
- The Nova Lift (Ski Lifts International) – Double Chair services beginner terrain for children and new skiers.
- The Raven Chairlift (Ctec/Doppelmayr) – Detachable Quad services primarily beginner and intermediate terrain.
- The Bonanza Lift (Ctec) – Triple Chairlift services intermediate and expert slopes.
- Treasure Stoke (Doppelmayr) – High Speed Detachable Quad services intermediate and expert slopes.
- The Alberta Chairlift (Garaventa/Ctec) – Quad serves the Water Fall Area over the Horseshoe Bowl: This unique area is beautiful and adventuresome, full of incredible glades and changing terrain. Predominately tree skiing and boarding, these 1,000 acres have a few groomed trails for intermediates’ interests and enjoyment.
- The D. Boyce (Poma) High Speed Surface Lift operates occasionally as a memento to times past. This lift services intermediate and expert terrain.
- The Elma Lift (CTEC) – Fixed Grip Triple Chairlift that services primarily beginner and intermediate terrain.
On Highway 160, Wolf Creek Pass is between Pagosa Springs and South Fork, CO; 80 miles east of Durango, CO; 65 miles west of Alamosa, CO
Ticket Office 8:15 AM – 4:30 PM
Lift Hours 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
*Extended hours over holiday periods
Lift Ticket Prices
Adult Lift Ticket $66
Adult Half-Day $51
Adult 3-Day $195
Senior Lift Ticket $37
Senior Half-Day $30
Senior 3-Day $108
Child Lift Ticket $34
Child Half-Day $27
Child 3-Day $99
Beginner Lift $27 (Nova Chair Only)
Toddlers (under 5) $6
*Child under 12, Senior over 65. Seniors age 80 or older are eligible for a free lift ticket!
**PRICES ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY 8200 AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE**